Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My dear sister

My dear sister

Everybody has a special person in his life. There are a lot of reasons of that. And for me the best person is my sister Amal. I love she because we have the same thinks , hobbies and feeling, also we are the same in the age , for this reason there isn’t big different between us. When I was very sad, she tries to make me happy and gland. when I think about something, she knows what I think about it. She helps me in my homework, packing my stuff , and when I make decisions. The most important cause is , she understands me without talk, just from seeing in my eyes. It is necessary I feel in safe and live with people who like me. when I think about that , I know I will not force troubles in my life , because I’m sure my sister she will provide helping hand to me. The most memorable I can’t forget it was when I was confused between scientific and literary sections in last year in high school. My sister Amal made the subject easier to think. She made comparison between two sections. Then I could think and decided what section I want choose it. With my sister helping , I could passed the art section successfully and registering at the Zayed University. Really, I wish my sister to be happy in her life and ask me if she Experience any problems to solve them for her.

1 comment:

  1. 90% Good!

    Errors in capital letters:
    1. when I think

    You are fortunate to have a sister the same age who understands you so well and helps you so much.

    ReplyDelete