

Zayed city it is my favorite place in the U.A.E for several reasons. The first cause is that Zayed city it’s my hometown and it’s the first place which I see it. Also, I have known a lot of people there, after that they become my lovely friends. There in Zayed city, the people are very generous and nice, in addition they are keep on the traditional and customs. Almost the landscapes are sand dunes in the deserts. People there exploit these deserts for building many tents and build nets around camels for can’t go away. They spend a nice time in the desert. Really, I can’t go away or leave the Zayed city because it is the only place where I can feel comfortably and safety. And to me I think Zayed city it’s the best place in the U.A.E

100% No fragments
ReplyDeleteYOu wrote a nice description, and you have good photos.