
Zayed university
Zayed university is a dream for anyone who wants to complete his/her high education and graduate with good qualifications for many reasons. The first reason of why I choose ZU is because of its reputation and the awards that its received. Moreover my older sisters who graduated from ZU talked to me about it and its advantages, faculty, staff, the majors and the activities and recommended me to join it. My parents encouraged me; therefore, I decided to go to ZU. The first thing I thought about when I went to ZU is the majors and classmates who I will meet there. I was a worry about the two things but I found that there is no reason for my worry since all my classmates who I met are too kind and friendly. Also there are various of majors and I don’t have to panic because I must finish my General Education first. Thus I will have plenty of time to think about what I will major in. I found the most interest thing in the university is the extra- curriculum activities such as the Korean club and the creative club. I’m sure I will enjoy my time in the Zayed university.

100% No run-on sentences
ReplyDeleteWow! You wrote a nice long blog post! You also explained your reasons for attending and graduating from ZU very well.