
My best year
The best period in my life was the last year of my high school. This year is memorable for me because I knew who the real friends for me by making work group for different projects in the school, in addition l learnt how I can lead my work group well and control on them to do our work correctly. Other reason why l like the last year in high school is that, I realized the importance of the time. Thus, I could manage my time well and make plane in order to do the most necessary thing I have to do. Then the less important thing. The most important cause is that, I felt the value of my teachers. Really, I miss every teacher who taught me. I’m very pleasure because I got high percentage in my certification. I’m sure this can make my teachers proud, in addition this success is what are they hope from us as a students to achieved. Eventually , I’m glad due to the friendship between me and my school friend still continue until now and I wish it will continue forever.

90% - 1 error in spelling
ReplyDelete1 plane should be plans
Nice picture! You had a good final year in high school.